Chanel rescue me!

LUMIÈRE D'ARTIFICES BEIGES



Anyone that knows me, knows that I am obsessed with makeup.  Especially, lip gloss.  I don't appreciate sticky, stinky, waxy or the awful, faded, color lines left on my lips.  Not Sexy!  The waythat the glossmier lip gloss glides across my lips leaving them so kissably soft, any one can understand my desire for them.  Now Chanel has introduced this illuminating powder that I KNOW I am going to bust down any mall to get my hands on it!!!  It is the Lumiere D'Artifices Beiges.  I have had days where I wanted to look refreshed, without shimmering like a disco ball.  I have always wanted the J-Lo look with a little umph!   Little specks of shimmer is what I need on a daily basis.  I am aging and need the AWAKENING of shimmer.  Chanel to the rescue!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts