Where did I get my style?

My mom of Course!  This is a "snap and go" picture of my mom's outfit, so, I had to hurry.  But, I had to snap a photo of her outfit!  This picture doesn't give it justice.  The light, misty gray color suit is simplistic, yet, makes a fashion statement.  Three silver buttons on the both pockets and front of the jacket adds that extra pizazz.  Personally, I am an accessories type of woman.  I definitely noticed her gray, patent leather pumps.  They are soo cute.  The pointed toe shoe has a tiny bow near the top edge and a little 2 1/2 inch heel.   Her handbag matches the shoe color and texture (I know you can't really see it...she was in a hurry.) Trust me, nice. I think the silver and rhinestone necklaces draped around her neck complete this style.  Way to go Mom! 


Comments

Popular Posts