Beauty fix #1.

Just read an article about quick beauty fixes for women on the move.  Sometime or another we have all hoped for a faster, way to  rush along our nail polishes to dry,

I had a dilemma a few days ago.  In a rush, I quickly polished my nails in hopes for them to dry for a special occasion.  Did they dry before I made a mad dash....NO!  My perfectly polished nails were smeared all over the place!  Fast forward to the end of the story, I had to remove and just go bare nailed.  I purchased the quick dry polish thinking that would help me when in a time crunch.  Although it dried quicker than the other polishes, I still had to give an extra minute or two. 

Since reading this article, I will try their solution to this quick nail drying tip and report my findings. So simple, all you have to do is fill a cup full of cold water and dip your wet nails in the water for one to two minutes.  Supposedly, your nails will dry faster. 

Stay tuned for the results.

Comments

Popular Posts