Who knew that knitting is so fun!

If you are like I was before,  you would imagine  knitting is watching your  grandma in the chair knitting away a sweater with "love in every stitch".  I beg to differ now!  I discovered various online websites like Wool and the Gang, Purl Soho and other Young, Hip knitting fashion.  There are so many young, fashionable knitters awaiting to show you there incredible designs. From scarves, hats, sweaters, cowls, fingerless mittens, etc.  The list of fashionable items are endless.  I especially enjoy the youtube videos that demonstrate how to knit.  That my friends, is how I got hooked!  It is the thrill of creating an fashionable hat, scarf that gives me a rush.  I am knitting in the wee hours of the morning and I am wide eyed!  This is some of the items I have knitted so far,  (pretend you don't see the mistakes;))





Daughters scarf...she claimed it!







This was actually knitted for her so it's okay if she claims ownership of this one!  It is a hat with fingerless gloves!












My latest project (upside down) another scarf.....to be continued. 
81775c4e85e02f7e4cdbcd8d9c65dee93206d87212877fb474

Definitely more knitted projects up the road ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts