In my mind, this is Spring Fashions.  Did you check out my question in the "Would you rock this style" tab? Well, I posted about a color that was supposed to be the Spring Color of 2016.  Race over to the tab, take a look at the color.  Does it remind you of Spring or Fall?  Fall all the way.  I don't care what year, how fresh the idea seems to be in fashion, but that color is too dark for Spring.  Spring colors should be incorporated in the fashions.  I want bright colors that brightens my mood.  It reminds me that Winter is over and flowers are springing forth.  Therefore, clothing should reflect as such. 

Comments

  1. Looks very much in tune for wedding season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect for a wedding! But did you see the other color for Spring that is the next hot color (yeah right) But, check it out under the would you rock this style tab? I think fall when I see this color.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts