Does Lipsense lipstick smudge?

I know since early 1999, many women were raving about LipSense lipstick.  As for me, I sort of stumbled upon it for a product review.  After researching the LipSense product, I discovered its standout feature...no smudging!  Like you, I was like yeah, well I have to see for myself if it really works as stated.   So as such, I selected the color I wanted and signed up for this honest product review.

After receiving the product, I anxiously opened it to discover two lip products.  The first one I noticed was the lipstick itself, the next was moisturizing gloss.  I believe for the starter kit you are supposed to receive a remover, which I don't recall receiving.   I opened and smelled the Lipstick. It has a mild alcohol scent.  Okay, next I took the Lipstick wand and glided it over my lips.  Wow!  Did I feel a burst of tingling on my lips!  I must say it is not for the faint at heart.  However, after a few minutes, the tingling disappeared.  I apply the moisturizing gloss over it.  At this time, I grew accustomed to the tingling sensation.

I must say, after I ate, drank and chatted the day up, the LipSense Lipstick remained on my lips!
Due to the fact that the Lipstick remover was not included, I had to literally scrub it off.

Verdict:  Did Lipsense lipstick smudge at all?  The answer is no.  Definitely, it will last all day! Check it out and see for yourself www.redgatebeauty.com

Comments

Popular Posts